Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Sydney Wedding MC!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Sydney Wedding MC Website, located at www.sydneyweddingmc.com.au
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Sydney Wedding MC if you do not agree to take all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Conditions Of Booking and Payments
1. $195 Deposit is required to confirm a booking. This fee is to be paid prior to your meeting / planning session.
2. Full balance is to be paid at least 2 weeks before the function.
3. Progress payment installments may required to be made if booking exceeds $2000. We will inform you of these progress payments in advance.
4. All Payments & deposit will not be refunded under any circumstances. This is due to the fees Sydney wedding MC is charged to book an MC and conduct a planning session as well as documentation which is prepared and provided in advance to the night.
5. The booking price is as per your agreement. The price will change if there are any variations from your original agreement such as additional services or equipment.
6. Sydney Wedding MC has full Public Liability insurance cover and it is available on email to you on request. All external suppliers and their staff must have their own Public liability Insurance.
7. We reserve the right to change Entertainers, DJ’s, Singers etc due to unforeseen circumstances.
8. Any damage caused to our equipment during a function by any persons apart from our MC or DJ is the responsibility of the entity booking.
9. In the event that a physical altercation occurs during an event, we have the right to terminate our agreement by packing up equipment and leaving the venue without refunding any money for the booking.
10. On making a booking with Sydney wedding MC you agree to and have read and understood all of the above terms and conditions of booking.
Unless otherwise stated, Sydney Wedding MC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Sydney Wedding MC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Sydney Wedding MC for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Sydney Wedding MC
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Sydney Wedding MC
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Sydney Wedding MC
- Redistribute content from Sydney Wedding MC
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Sydney Wedding MC does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Sydney Wedding MC, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Sydney Wedding MC shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Sydney Wedding MC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Sydney Wedding MC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Sydney Wedding MC; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Sydney Wedding MC. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Sydney Wedding MC logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The following are the Terms and Conditions under which sydneyweddingmc.com.au operate
Upon payment of the deposit by credit card or EFT, you agree to accept and are obliged to follow these Terms and Conditions including our Cancellation and Refund policy as displayed here and on the website.
* The deposit is non-refundable (no exceptions).
* If for any reason you decide not to proceed with the Master of Ceremonies and cancel the booking within
90 days of the scheduled reception, the full (final) payment is due. An invoice will be sent and any remaining monies must be paid within 7 days. If payment is not made, the recovery of fees (including additional legal costs) will be pursued through the courts and tribunals.
If your wedding date is changed or altered or adjusted for any reason, we will do our best to re-book the same MC, but this cannot be guaranteed. A substitute MC will be offered.
* Once you have confirmed the availability of your chosen MC and have paid the deposit, you have secured the MCs services and he or she then becomes unavailable to be booked for any other functions on the day and at that time. You will receive an email message registering your deposit and confirming your MC for the exact date, time and location of your wedding reception.
This is our Guarantee of Attendance. We regret that sometimes events and circumstances beyond our control (e.g. a family death, etc) prevent the MC from attending or being available for your wedding reception. This is extremely rare. If unfortunately the MC does become unavailable for any reason, a substitute MC will be offered. The security and peace of mind that you receive from booking your MC through sydneyweddingmc.com.au is that we can instantly offer you a suitable replacement of equal quality. We understand that problems sometimes occur and plans need to be changed. On the other hand, our business will soon have its own problems if we do not implement these conditions.
Thank you for understanding and we wish you every success with your wedding reception plans.